St. Cecilia Chapel

The St. Cecilia Chapel features a carved gilt marriage altar dated to 1740. The chapel is tucked into the corner of the Atrio Courtyard.

Separator Image

The St. Cecilia Chapel features a carved gilt marriage altar dated to 1740. The chapel is tucked into the corner of the Atrio Courtyard. The only wedding chapel in the hotel Prior to the 1931 construction of the Rotunda wing, the St. Cecilia Chapel was originally located at the back of the stage of the Cloister Music Room. The chapel can accommodate up to 10 guests and is perfect for intimate ceremonies.

altar with flowers and chairs