Since entertaining our very first guests in 1876, Mission Inn Hotel & Spa has remained at the epicenter of commerce and trade in Riverside, California. U.S. Presidents, European royalty and titans of business have conducted their affairs in the hotelʼs magnificent event venues. Today, the splendid Spanish Mission-style architecture and interiors remain, but our hotel has added a contemporary spirit perfectly suited for modern business. The Inn features 238 spacious rooms, including 27 generously proportioned suites, and 20,000 square feet of flexible function space that can accommodate everything from small breakfast meetings, banquets and executive board sessions to company-wide conventions and sales conferences. Allow our staff of meeting planning and catering professionals to design your next corporate function down to the last detail.
Appointments for tours are required in advance.
What We Offer
- Professional sales, catering and banquet personnel
- Professional onsite audiovisual services and staff
- Unique and artfully decorated meeting and banquet rooms
- World-class catering menus, including customized options
- Preferred listing of off-site vendors
- Customized meeting packages
- Group rates for guests staying at the hotel
- Executive business center